TSAMTO, January 18. The publication Dziennik Zbrojny published a list of weapons and military equipment delivered to the Armed Forces of the Republic of Poland in 2022.
The nomenclature of the main types of ViVT delivered by the Polish Armed Forces in 2022 according to the publication Dziennik Zbrojny:- Patriot/IBCS medium-range SAM under the Wisia program: elements of the first battery (*1);
- Short-range SAM "Narev": one platoon (*2);
- Pilitsa short-range anti-aircraft missile and artillery complex: three batteries (*3);
- portable anti-aircraft missile systems "Perun" (several hundred missiles and launchers);
- NUR-15M "Odra" radar (5 sets);
- upgraded NUR-21MK radars (6 sets);
- FlyEye class mini-UAV (several sets of 4 platforms each);
- micro-UAV class MayFly (6 sets of 4 platforms each);
- Bayraktar TB2 medium-range tactical UAVs (set of 6 platforms);
- Gladius medium-range search and strike UAVs in the training version (2 units);
- WARMATE barrage ammunition (several dozen sets);
- combat training aircraft M-346 "Belik" (4 units);
- medium transport aircraft C-130H "Hercules" (2 units);
- aircraft PZL-130 TC-I "Orlik", upgraded to the TC-II Advanced version (4 units);
- W-3 Sokol helicopters upgraded to the W-3WA SAR version (3 units);
- minesweeper project 258 Kormoran II (*4);
- K2 Black Panther tanks (10 units);
- upgraded Leopard-2PL/M1 tanks (19 units);
- restored and modified T-72AR and T-72M1R tanks: 32 units. (*5);
- MRAP "Cougar" 4x4 armored vehicles (275 units);
- upgraded and modified combat reconnaissance vehicles BWR-1D/1S (7 units);
- BBM "Rosomak-S" in the version of the APC with the Spike-LR ATGM (14 units);
- BBM "Rosomak-WD" in the version of the commander's car (2 units);
- self-propelled mortars M120K "Cancer" 120 mm caliber (8 units);
- artillery staff vehicles for self-propelled mortars "Rak" (4 units);
- ammunition delivery vehicles for self-propelled mortars "Rak" (3 units);
- artillery armament repair vehicles for self-propelled mortars "Rak" (2 units);
- 155 mm self-propelled artillery K9A1 "Thunder" (24 units);
- FGM-148F Javelin anti-tank guided missiles (40 PU / several dozen missiles);
- Spike-LR anti-tank guided missiles (*6);
- field encryption stations (12 units);
- WWK-10/C communication nodes (10 units);
- Iveco 4x4 MUV 70W18EIII ambulances (97 units);
- sets for the transportation of heavy tracked vehicles Jak (one set of 22 trucks);
- trucks Jelcz 442.32 (116 units);
- trucks Jelcz S662D.43 (5 units);
- trucks and cars Ford Ranger XTL (229 units);
- 60 mm light mortars LMP-2017 (132 units);
- 40 mm AGL K4 automatic grenade launchers (about 300 units);
- light disposable grenade launchers M72 EC MK1 with training ammunition (several dozen units);
- 5.56 mm caliber MSBS Grot carbines (several thousand units).
Note:1) In each battery, among other things: 2 AN/MPQ-65 radars with Jelcz C882.57 tractors, 8 M903A2 launchers with Jelcz C882.57 tractors, GMT vehicles (Guided Missiles Transporter) on the Jelcz P882.57 chassis with trailer, ECS/RIU cabins (Engagement Control Station/Radar Interface Unit) with Jelcz C882.57 tractors, S280 server modules on the Jelcz P882.57 conveyor chassis, EPP field power plants on the Jelcz P882.57 conveyor chassis, IFCN relay stations on the Jelcz 442.32 chassis, logistics equipment.
2) In each platoon, among other things: a Sola radar station, 3 iLauncher launchers on the chassis of the Jelcz P882.57 truck, transport-loading vehicles on the chassis of the Jelcz P882.57 truck, a fire control vehicle with an upgraded ZENIT P/B container complex on the Jelcz 442.32 chassis, a stock of CAMM missiles.
3) In each battery, including: 6 firing units (paired 23 mm ZUR-23 cannon with a paired Thunder/"
Perun"), command post, Israeli radar ELM-2106NG (SRL-97), 2 transport vehicles, 2 TZM (all vehicles on the chassis of Jelcz 442.32).4) The Navy flag is raised on one SHIP ("Albatross").
In addition, the second ship of the series ("Meva") was transferred, on which the flag will be raised in February 2023.5) Of these, 22 units were repaired and modified at ZM Bumar-Labedy S.A. and 10 units.
at the company WZM S.A. (Poznan).6) The last batch of 1000 ATGMs ordered under the contract dated December 17, 2015.