Войти

Specialists of the Khrunichev Center eliminated the remark identified on the Briz-M booster unit

2835
0
0

Roscosmos CEO Dmitry Rogozin said earlier that the launch of the Proton-M carrier rocket with the Express-AMU3 and Express-AMU7 telecommunications satellites was postponed to December 12

MOSCOW, November 23. /tass/. Specialists of the M. V. Khrunichev Center eliminated the remark identified earlier on the Briz-M upper stage, which will be used to launch the Express-AMU3 and Express-AMU7 spacecraft into target orbits. This was reported on Tuesday in the press service of Roscosmos.

"The instrument equipment of the upper stage has been replaced in the assembly and testing building, its electrical tests have been completed. In the assembly hall of the launch vehicle there is a ready-made "package" of three Proton-M stages for docking with the space head," the message says.

Earlier, Roscosmos CEO Dmitry Rogozin said that the launch of the Proton-M carrier rocket with the Express-AMU3 and Express-AMU7 telecommunications satellites was postponed from December 6 to December 12 due to the need to refine the upper stage.

Previously, these satellites were supposed to be launched on a Proton-M carrier rocket in 2020. In September last year, the General Director of JSC "Information Satellite Systems named after Academician M. F. Reshetnev" Nikolay Testoyedov in an interview with TASS reported that the production of the Express-AMU3 and Express-AMU7 satellites is delayed due to the late delivery of the payload for these devices from Italy in connection with the coronavirus pandemic. In December last year, Rogozin said that the launch of satellites was postponed to the end of 2021. In mid-November, Roscosmos announced plans to launch them on December 6.

The rights to this material belong to
The material is placed by the copyright holder in the public domain
  • The news mentions
Do you want to leave a comment? Register and/or Log in
ПОДПИСКА НА НОВОСТИ
Ежедневная рассылка новостей ВПК на электронный почтовый ящик
  • Discussion
    Update
  • 20.02 12:55
  • 1
Комментарий к "Российский «Триумф» назвали головной болью НАТО"
  • 20.02 12:43
  • 14553
Without carrot and stick. Russia has deprived America of its usual levers of influence
  • 20.02 12:43
  • 12
Подушка безопасности Ирана на фоне слов Израиля о недостаточности вывоза урана
  • 19.02 20:26
  • 0
Комментарий к "Аналитики предупреждают: Су-35 с ракетами увеличенной дальности угрожают превосходству НАТО в воздухе (Business Insider, Германия)"
  • 19.02 18:15
  • 1579
Корпорация "Иркут" до конца 2018 года поставит ВКС РФ более 30 истребителей Су-30СМ
  • 19.02 18:12
  • 67
CEO of UAC Slyusar: SSJ New tests with Russian engines will begin in the fall - TASS interview
  • 19.02 15:50
  • 16
"The Navy will break through the blockade." Patrushev — on the protection of navigation and maritime borders of the Russian Federation
  • 19.02 15:07
  • 2
Около 20 новых самолетов МС-21-310 находятся в процессе сборки
  • 19.02 14:53
  • 7
Starlink отключена две недели, но это не повлияло на БПС, заявил Криворучко
  • 19.02 13:10
  • 1
В США рассказали о плавающих у баз ВМФ России американских подлодках
  • 19.02 13:06
  • 1
"The equipment is becoming more "toothy": the BTR-22 was evaluated in the Western press
  • 19.02 11:41
  • 23
  • 19.02 06:51
  • 1
В России начнутся тестовые полеты аналогичного Starlink дрона
  • 19.02 02:38
  • 1
Комментарий к "России дали 24 часа. "Калининград выведут из строя". План молниеносной атаки готов", и "А самим не страшно? НАТО собралось атаковать Калининград: когда и какими силами, как ответит Россия"
  • 19.02 01:38
  • 1
The former commander-in-chief of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, who is expected to be Zelensky's main rivals, spoke about a disagreement with him (The Associated Press, USA)