Войти

Rogozin said that Roscosmos has already received additional funds for the development of space programs

2890
0
0
Image source: © Сергей Савостьянов/ТАСС

The funds will be allocated for the development of an orbital constellation of weather satellites, Earth remote sensing satellites, as well as for the implementation of the Sphere program

MOSCOW, November 20. /tass/. Roscosmos has already received additional financial resources allocated by the government for the development of space programs. This was announced by the General Director of Roscosmos Dmitry Rogozin on Saturday on the air of the YouTube channel "Solovyov Live".

"This week we received an additional 5.7 billion rubles from the reserve fund. Last week we received an additional 6.5 billion rubles. This is money that will go to the implementation of our lunar program, to fill the deficit of funds that are necessary for the formation of an [orbital] grouping for the country's economy," he said.

According to Rogozin, funds have been received for the development of an orbital constellation of weather satellites, Earth remote sensing satellites, as well as for the implementation of the Sphere program.

On November 11, the Government of the Russian Federation announced that it would additionally allocate over 6.5 billion rubles for the development of the domestic space industry, including for the fulfillment of international obligations.

The rights to this material belong to
The material is placed by the copyright holder in the public domain
  • The news mentions
Страны
Компании
Проекты
Do you want to leave a comment? Register and/or Log in
ПОДПИСКА НА НОВОСТИ
Ежедневная рассылка новостей ВПК на электронный почтовый ящик
  • Discussion
    Update
  • 20.02 19:34
  • 20
Подушка безопасности Ирана на фоне слов Израиля о недостаточности вывоза урана
  • 20.02 19:31
  • 14568
Without carrot and stick. Russia has deprived America of its usual levers of influence
  • 20.02 14:09
  • 1
В России разработают гусеничный аэропорт для дронов
  • 20.02 12:55
  • 1
Комментарий к "Российский «Триумф» назвали головной болью НАТО"
  • 19.02 20:26
  • 0
Комментарий к "Аналитики предупреждают: Су-35 с ракетами увеличенной дальности угрожают превосходству НАТО в воздухе (Business Insider, Германия)"
  • 19.02 18:15
  • 1579
Корпорация "Иркут" до конца 2018 года поставит ВКС РФ более 30 истребителей Су-30СМ
  • 19.02 18:12
  • 67
CEO of UAC Slyusar: SSJ New tests with Russian engines will begin in the fall - TASS interview
  • 19.02 15:50
  • 16
"The Navy will break through the blockade." Patrushev — on the protection of navigation and maritime borders of the Russian Federation
  • 19.02 15:07
  • 2
Около 20 новых самолетов МС-21-310 находятся в процессе сборки
  • 19.02 14:53
  • 7
Starlink отключена две недели, но это не повлияло на БПС, заявил Криворучко
  • 19.02 13:10
  • 1
В США рассказали о плавающих у баз ВМФ России американских подлодках
  • 19.02 13:06
  • 1
"The equipment is becoming more "toothy": the BTR-22 was evaluated in the Western press
  • 19.02 11:41
  • 23
  • 19.02 06:51
  • 1
В России начнутся тестовые полеты аналогичного Starlink дрона
  • 19.02 02:38
  • 1
Комментарий к "России дали 24 часа. "Калининград выведут из строя". План молниеносной атаки готов", и "А самим не страшно? НАТО собралось атаковать Калининград: когда и какими силами, как ответит Россия"