Войти

Over Kerch, the air defense system shot down a missile. Her target could be the Crimean Bridge

1574
0
+1
Image source: gazeta.ru

The head of the Crimea Aksyonov said that the air defense forces shot down a cruise missile in the Kerch region

The air defense forces shot down a Ukrainian cruise missile near Kerch, said the head of the Crimea Sergey Aksenov. The missile's defeat was caught on video. Telegram channel Mash suggests that the target of the strike could be the Crimean Bridge. Traffic on it was suspended for some time. In Kiev, the bridge was previously called the "number one target" for the Ukrainian military.

In the Kerch area, the air defense forces shot down a cruise missile, the head of Crimea Sergey Aksenov said in his Telegram channel . According to him, there are no injuries or injuries.

Aksenov did not give any other details of the incident. "I ask everyone to remain calm and trust only trusted sources of information," he concluded.

About half an hour after the message of the head of the region, the Telegram channel Mash, without reference to the source, wrote that traffic in both directions was temporarily stopped on the Crimean Bridge.

"According to our information, this is due to the APU's attempt to attack its part in the Kerch region," writes Mash. The channel also published footage of the missile being hit by air defense systems.

The resumption of traffic on the Crimean Bridge was announced some time later by the Minister of Transport of Crimea Nikolay Lukashenko. He did not specify why the traffic was stopped.

How could they hit the Crimea

The telegram channel "Rybar" writes that the anti-aircraft gunners of the 31st Air Defense Division of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation intercepted a missile north of Taman. "There are no damage and no injuries, the debris fell into the waters of the Sea of Azov," Rybar reported.

According to the author of the channel, it is not yet known what exactly the Ukrainian military tried to hit.

"The most likely use of an upgraded missile from the S-200 complex, which was converted for strikes on a ballistic trajectory. Such a range is about 400 km," says Rybar.

According to him, for a cruise missile attack, even with a maximum flight range of 300 km, Ukrainian aircraft would have to launch "near the front line."

Kerch has already become the target of attacks by the Ukrainian army. On August 18, 2022, an air defense system also worked over the city, several explosions sounded. The authorities assured that there is no threat to the Crimean bridge.

Major General of the Armed Forces of Ukraine Dmitry Marchenko previously called the bridge from Kerch to Taman "the number one goal" for the Ukrainian military.

The work of air defense in the Rostov region

Almost simultaneously with the defeat of the missile over Kerch, the air defense system in the Rostov region worked.

"A Ukrainian missile was shot down in the area between Kamensk and Donetsk. There are no victims. Shrapnel partially damaged the roof of several buildings. The damage is being clarified," Governor Vasily Golubev said. According to him, it happened around 12:00.

Fragments of a fallen shell are found in various districts of Donetsk (in the Rostov region).

The work of the air defense was also reported in the Melitopol district of the Zaporozhye region. There were three explosions in the afternoon, said the head of the organization "We are together with Russia" Vladimir Rogov.

"Three explosions were heard in the Melitopol district. According to preliminary information, the air defense has worked out," Rogov said. He did not give any other details.

In the Zaporozhye region and in the Crimea, drone and missile attacks have been reported several times since the beginning of summer. In particular, on June 20, near the Northern Crimea, a drone was suppressed by electronic warfare. Over Melitopol, the air defense system shot down another missile on July 1.


Alice Andreeva

The rights to this material belong to
The material is placed by the copyright holder in the public domain
  • The news mentions
Продукция
Компании
Проекты
Do you want to leave a comment? Register and/or Log in
ПОДПИСКА НА НОВОСТИ
Ежедневная рассылка новостей ВПК на электронный почтовый ящик
  • Discussion
    Update
  • 19.02 18:15
  • 1579
Корпорация "Иркут" до конца 2018 года поставит ВКС РФ более 30 истребителей Су-30СМ
  • 19.02 18:12
  • 67
CEO of UAC Slyusar: SSJ New tests with Russian engines will begin in the fall - TASS interview
  • 19.02 17:34
  • 14536
Without carrot and stick. Russia has deprived America of its usual levers of influence
  • 19.02 16:51
  • 2
Подушка безопасности Ирана на фоне слов Израиля о недостаточности вывоза урана
  • 19.02 15:50
  • 16
"The Navy will break through the blockade." Patrushev — on the protection of navigation and maritime borders of the Russian Federation
  • 19.02 15:07
  • 2
Около 20 новых самолетов МС-21-310 находятся в процессе сборки
  • 19.02 14:53
  • 7
Starlink отключена две недели, но это не повлияло на БПС, заявил Криворучко
  • 19.02 13:10
  • 1
В США рассказали о плавающих у баз ВМФ России американских подлодках
  • 19.02 13:06
  • 1
"The equipment is becoming more "toothy": the BTR-22 was evaluated in the Western press
  • 19.02 11:41
  • 23
  • 19.02 07:56
  • 0
Комментарий к "Российский «Триумф» назвали головной болью НАТО"
  • 19.02 06:51
  • 1
В России начнутся тестовые полеты аналогичного Starlink дрона
  • 19.02 02:38
  • 1
Комментарий к "России дали 24 часа. "Калининград выведут из строя". План молниеносной атаки готов", и "А самим не страшно? НАТО собралось атаковать Калининград: когда и какими силами, как ответит Россия"
  • 19.02 01:38
  • 1
The former commander-in-chief of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, who is expected to be Zelensky's main rivals, spoke about a disagreement with him (The Associated Press, USA)
  • 18.02 22:23
  • 0
Комментарий к "Стало известно о полном провале лучшего в мире танка на Украине"