Войти

Putin instructed to transfer the deterrence forces to a special duty mode due to aggressive statements from NATO

2034
0
0
Image source: militarynews.ru

Moscow. February 27. INTERFAX-AVN - Russian President Vladimir Putin ordered to transfer the deterrence forces of the Russian army to a special mode of combat duty.

"Senior officials of the leading NATO countries allow aggressive statements against our country, therefore I order the Minister of Defense and the Chief of the General Staff to transfer the deterrence forces of the Russian army to a special combat duty regime," Putin said during a meeting with Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu and Chief of the General Staff of the Russian Armed Forces Valery Gerasimov.

"There is," Shoigu said in response.

The President noted that Western countries are taking unfriendly actions against Russia and in the economic sphere.

"I mean illegitimate sanctions, which everyone is well aware of," Putin said.

As reported, on February 19, the Russian Armed Forces conducted a planned exercise of Strategic Deterrence Forces with missile launches.

According to information previously published on the website of the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation, Strategic Deterrence Forces include Strategic Offensive Forces (SNA) and Strategic Defensive Forces (SOS).

According to the website of the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation, strategic nuclear forces, which include Strategic Missile Forces, form the basis of the SNA equipped with intercontinental missile and aviation complexes.

According to the Ministry, the SNA also includes strategic non-nuclear forces as dual-use forces - formations and parts of strategic and long-range bombers, as well as submarines, surface ships and naval missile-carrying aircraft with conventional high-precision long-range weapons.

The basis of the SOS is the combat-ready forces and means of rocket and space defense, which include a missile attack warning system, a space control system, missile defense and anti-space defense. The SOS also includes part of combat-ready forces and air defense equipment, according to a statement on the website of the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation.

The rights to this material belong to
The material is placed by the copyright holder in the public domain
  • The news mentions
Do you want to leave a comment? Register and/or Log in
ПОДПИСКА НА НОВОСТИ
Ежедневная рассылка новостей ВПК на электронный почтовый ящик
  • Discussion
    Update
  • 21.08 17:05
  • 16388
Without carrot and stick. Russia has deprived America of its usual levers of influence
  • 21.08 14:33
  • 2
"Field artillery of the future": AS9 Huntsman self-propelled guns entered the Australian Army
  • 21.08 14:11
  • 3
Putin teases NATO with a warship with hypersonic missiles on board (The Telegraph UK, UK)
  • 21.08 13:55
  • 3
В России приступили к сборке первых самолетов Як-130М
  • 21.08 13:33
  • 2
Ужесточены требования к импортозамещению в судостроении
  • 21.08 11:30
  • 1
МО РФ прокомментировало удары по Киеву фразой «Приводим убедительные доводы»
  • 21.08 07:53
  • 0
Комментарий к "Трамп дал Путину возможность атаковать НАТО (Rolling Stone, США)"
  • 21.08 02:17
  • 0
Комментарий к "Смена нынешней идеологической повестки: от либерализма к монархизму и плачу о "потерянной России""
  • 21.08 01:17
  • 1
Зеленский пожаловался на «подорожание войны»
  • 20.08 20:33
  • 0
Комментарий к "Почему САУ PzH 2000 в два раза мощнее Т-90М в современных конфликтах"
  • 20.08 05:09
  • 0
Комментарий к " "Нет значимых результатов" или почему боевое применение русских танков не правильно оценивают американские СМИ?"
  • 20.08 03:06
  • 2
Ответ на пост участника с ником "Иван Иванович" - кратко ответить в ветке не получается. :)
  • 19.08 20:37
  • 344
Космонавтика Илона Маска
  • 19.08 14:28
  • 2
The first full-time carrier of 6 megaton Poseidons on trial
  • 19.08 10:42
  • 1
Russia: Britain will pay for the drones transferred to Ukraine (The Telegraph UK, UK)