Войти

Shoigu said that the new Russian system on tests struck the old satellite with jewelry

3341
1
0
Image source: © Вадим Савицкий/пресс-служба Минобороны РФ/ТАСС

As the head of the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation noted, "the fragments formed do not pose any threat to space activities"

MOSCOW, November 16. /tass/. The head of the Russian Defense Ministry, Sergei Shoigu, said that the promising Russian system had successfully hit the target as a result of the tests.

"We have really successfully tested a promising system. She struck the old satellite with jewelry. The fragments formed do not pose any threat to space activities," the head of the Russian Defense Ministry told reporters during a working trip to the troops of the Western Military District in the Voronezh Region.

Earlier on Tuesday, the Russian military department announced that it was conducting tests during which an inactive Russian spacecraft was successfully hit. The Defense Ministry stressed that it is carrying out planned activities to strengthen its defense capability and recalled that the main goal of the new US space strategy is to "create a comprehensive military advantage" in this area.

The military department stressed that the fragments formed after the defeat of the satellite do not pose a threat to the ISS and satellites, emphasizing that the satellite fragments are included in the main catalog of the domestic space control system and are immediately taken for escort until their existence ceases.

The rights to this material belong to
The material is placed by the copyright holder in the public domain
  • The news mentions
Страны
Компании
Проекты
Comments [1]
№1
19.11.2021 21:08
Цель находилась на орбите высотой 645-679 км.
0
Inform
Do you want to leave a comment? Register and/or Log in
ПОДПИСКА НА НОВОСТИ
Ежедневная рассылка новостей ВПК на электронный почтовый ящик
  • Discussion
    Update
  • 18.02 22:27
  • 14499
Without carrot and stick. Russia has deprived America of its usual levers of influence
  • 18.02 22:23
  • 0
Комментарий к "Стало известно о полном провале лучшего в мире танка на Украине"
  • 18.02 18:48
  • 3
Starlink отключена две недели, но это не повлияло на БПС, заявил Криворучко
  • 18.02 18:33
  • 7
"The Navy will break through the blockade." Patrushev — on the protection of navigation and maritime borders of the Russian Federation
  • 18.02 17:48
  • 124
Обзор программы создания Ил-114-300
  • 18.02 16:21
  • 3
Нетаньяху назвал требования, выдвинутые Израилем Ирану в рамках сделки с США
  • 18.02 16:03
  • 1
Около 20 новых самолетов МС-21-310 находятся в процессе сборки
  • 18.02 12:21
  • 1
France and Italy ask to resume direct dialogue with Vladimir Putin (El País, Spain)
  • 18.02 06:36
  • 1
Помощник Кремля предостерег Запад от захвата российских судов (Reuters, Великобритания)
  • 17.02 23:45
  • 0
Комментарий к "НАТО готовится к блокаде гражданского судоходства России с прицелом на Арктику и Балтику (Military Watch Magazine, США)"
  • 17.02 23:11
  • 0
Комментарий к "Украинский эксперт: Западные системы ПВО были разработаны для войны другого типа"
  • 17.02 21:21
  • 492
Претензии к администрации сайта
  • 17.02 18:28
  • 537
Международные расчеты, минуя доллар, по странам
  • 17.02 17:22
  • 4
В Омском госуниверситете будут готовить юристов для концерна «Уралвагонзавод»
  • 17.02 12:28
  • 1
В описании новейшего украинского лазерного оружия против дронов нашли несостыковки