Войти

The US did not ask Russia for help to solve the problems of Starliner

1837
0
-1
Image source: Фото: Global Look Press/NASA

According to the general director of the center. Keldysh Vladimir Koshlakov, the company is ready for such work

KUBINKA /Moscow region/, August 25. /TASS/. The United States has not yet requested assistance from the M. V. Keldysh Research Center (part of Roscosmos) in solving the problems of the American manned Starliner spacecraft. This was announced to TASS by the general director of the enterprise Vladimir Koshlakov at the International military-Technical Forum "Army-2021".

"We are ready to participate, but there was no appeal," Koshlakov said in response to a corresponding question.

According to the general director of the enterprise, the Keldysh Center is well versed in all rocket engines of different countries. "The engines on the Starliner are clear to us, known. There is nothing unusual for us, " he stressed.

On July 29, NASA announced the postponement of the Starliner launch scheduled for July 30 to the ISS. Then the transfer was associated with the unplanned activation of the engines of the Russian Nauka module after docking with the ISS. According to the new plans, the ship was supposed to launch on August 3, but a few hours before the launch, the company announced that they were considering postponing the launch to August 4. Later, Boeing said that the launch of the Starliner to the ISS, scheduled for Wednesday, August 4, was postponed indefinitely due to the need for additional time to assess the readiness of the device.

A source in the rocket and space industry told TASS that the flight of the American Starliner to the ISS was postponed due to problems with the valves of the low-thrust engines. According to the agency's interlocutor, there are currently no preliminary deadlines for when the ship will return to the launch pad. In turn, Koshlakov previously informed TASS about the readiness of the M. V. Keldysh Research Center to assist Boeing in solving the problems of the Starliner.

The rights to this material belong to
The material is placed by the copyright holder in the public domain
  • The news mentions
Do you want to leave a comment? Register and/or Log in
ПОДПИСКА НА НОВОСТИ
Ежедневная рассылка новостей ВПК на электронный почтовый ящик
  • Discussion
    Update
  • 21.02 17:12
  • 14580
Without carrot and stick. Russia has deprived America of its usual levers of influence
  • 21.02 05:27
  • 0
К вопросу о "стратегических" и "дальних" бомбардировщиках.
  • 21.02 01:47
  • 0
Комментарий к "В США рассказали о «трудном выживании» российских Ту-22М3"
  • 20.02 19:34
  • 20
Подушка безопасности Ирана на фоне слов Израиля о недостаточности вывоза урана
  • 20.02 14:09
  • 1
В России разработают гусеничный аэропорт для дронов
  • 20.02 12:55
  • 1
Комментарий к "Российский «Триумф» назвали головной болью НАТО"
  • 19.02 20:26
  • 0
Комментарий к "Аналитики предупреждают: Су-35 с ракетами увеличенной дальности угрожают превосходству НАТО в воздухе (Business Insider, Германия)"
  • 19.02 18:15
  • 1579
Корпорация "Иркут" до конца 2018 года поставит ВКС РФ более 30 истребителей Су-30СМ
  • 19.02 18:12
  • 67
CEO of UAC Slyusar: SSJ New tests with Russian engines will begin in the fall - TASS interview
  • 19.02 15:50
  • 16
"The Navy will break through the blockade." Patrushev — on the protection of navigation and maritime borders of the Russian Federation
  • 19.02 15:07
  • 2
Около 20 новых самолетов МС-21-310 находятся в процессе сборки
  • 19.02 14:53
  • 7
Starlink отключена две недели, но это не повлияло на БПС, заявил Криворучко
  • 19.02 13:10
  • 1
В США рассказали о плавающих у баз ВМФ России американских подлодках
  • 19.02 13:06
  • 1
"The equipment is becoming more "toothy": the BTR-22 was evaluated in the Western press
  • 19.02 11:41
  • 23