Войти

In Roscosmos, attempts to link the postponement of the Starliner launch with the Nauka module were considered ugly"

2145
0
0
Image source: Фото: REUTERS/Steve Nesius

The head of the press service of the state corporation, Vladimir Ustimenko, said that there was bad weather at the cosmodrome, and "the ship and the rocket were returned back to the vertical assembly shop, which would not have been done if the transfer really happened because of" Science""

MOSCOW, August 4. /TASS/. The head of the press service of Roscosmos, Vladimir Ustimenko, called the situation with the attempt to link the transfer of the launch of the American manned spacecraft CST-100 Starliner to the International Space Station (ISS) with the Russian module "Science" ugly if the device has problems.

"But what I can't understand is the attempts of NASA and Boeing, if there are serious problems, to blame the Russian Nauka module for the transfer. Despite the fact that there was bad weather at the cosmodrome, and the ship and the rocket were returned back to the vertical assembly shop, which would not have been done if the transfer really happened because of "Science". It's ugly, " Ustimenko wrote in his Telegram channel.

At the same time, the head of the press service stressed that Roscosmos understands that in modern cosmonautics, work is underway with very complex equipment. "Everyone has problems and postponements. This is normal, because the priority is not speed, but maximum safety of each launch, " he added.

Last week, NASA announced the postponement of the Starliner launch scheduled for July 30 to the ISS. Then the transfer was associated with the unplanned activation of the engines of the Russian Nauka module after docking with the ISS. According to the new plans, the ship was supposed to launch on Tuesday, August 3, but a few hours before the launch, the company announced that they were considering postponing the launch to August 4.

Later, Boeing said that the launch of the Starliner to the ISS, scheduled for Wednesday, August 4, was postponed indefinitely due to the need for additional time to assess the readiness of the device.

The rights to this material belong to
The material is placed by the copyright holder in the public domain
  • The news mentions
Страны
Проекты
Do you want to leave a comment? Register and/or Log in
ПОДПИСКА НА НОВОСТИ
Ежедневная рассылка новостей ВПК на электронный почтовый ящик
  • Discussion
    Update
  • 21.05 13:49
  • 15850
Without carrot and stick. Russia has deprived America of its usual levers of influence
  • 21.05 02:52
  • 1
Киев применит для перехвата «Гераней» над Днепром БЭКи с дронами
  • 20.05 18:57
  • 1
Why do you need a two-seat version of the Su-57?
  • 20.05 16:41
  • 1
ГУР МО Украины: Россия делает ставку на реактивные «Герани»
  • 20.05 06:01
  • 0
Комментарий к "Европейская дилемма: как обеспечить безопасность баллистических ракет большой дальности, которые Трамп отказывается поставлять (The Telegraph UK, Великобритания)"
  • 20.05 01:44
  • 1
Ровер компании Astrolab поищет на Луне гелий-3. И оценит уровень своей запыленности
  • 20.05 01:31
  • 1
The European dilemma: How to ensure the safety of long-range ballistic missiles that Trump refuses to supply (The Telegraph UK, UK)
  • 20.05 00:52
  • 2
Су-57 заметили с комплексом 101КС-Н
  • 20.05 00:18
  • 0
Комментарий к "Польский военный «эксперт» высказался о «доктрине Герасимова»"
  • 19.05 23:39
  • 0
Комментарий к "Польша превращается в танковый хаб Европы"
  • 19.05 20:37
  • 0
Комментарий к "«Золотые линкоры» США умрут до рождения"
  • 19.05 11:54
  • 1
Кладов: выход на рынок разрабатываемого РФ и КНР перспективного тяжелого вертолета станет сенсацией
  • 19.05 11:28
  • 1
Rostec shows high-tech developments in China
  • 19.05 07:36
  • 1
Комментарий к "В США заинтересовались модернизацией российского Ту-160М"
  • 19.05 05:18
  • 1
Mercedes-Benz и другие автобренды ФРГ делают ставку в перспективе на оборонные заказы