Войти

Soyuz rocket allowed to launch from Kourou cosmodrome

1925
0
0
Image source: Фото: РИА Новости/Сергей Мамонтов

Moscow. November 24. INTERFAX-the Soyuz Rocket, which was previously found to have an accident-threatening malfunction, will be taken to the launch pad of the Kourou cosmodrome on Wednesday, Roscosmos head Dmitry Rogozin said.

"The decision to export the Soyuz-ST-A launch vehicle with the Fregat-M upper stage and the United Arab Emirates Falcon Eye-2 spacecraft to the launch complex has been made. The export will take place tomorrow at 12.30 Moscow time, " Rogozin said on Twitter on Tuesday.

Earlier, he said that a faulty part was found in the rocket, which could lead to an accident during launch.

As reported in Roscosmos, the first launch of the Soyuz from Kourou after the temporary closure of the cosmodrome due to the coronavirus pandemic is scheduled for November.

On March 6, the launch of the Soyuz-ST carrier rocket with the Falcon Eye 2 satellite of the United Arab Emirates with high-resolution surveillance equipment was scheduled to take place. Due to problems in the Fregat upper stage, the launch was postponed to April. However, since March, the Kourou spaceport has ceased operations due to the coronavirus pandemic.

Planned launches of Russian rockets from the Kourou cosmodrome in February and March due to the coronavirus were postponed to the fall, Rogozin said in April.

The rights to this material belong to
The material is placed by the copyright holder in the public domain
  • The news mentions
Страны
Продукция
Компании
Do you want to leave a comment? Register and/or Log in
ПОДПИСКА НА НОВОСТИ
Ежедневная рассылка новостей ВПК на электронный почтовый ящик
  • Discussion
    Update
  • 18.02 10:33
  • 6
"The Navy will break through the blockade." Patrushev — on the protection of navigation and maritime borders of the Russian Federation
  • 18.02 10:23
  • 14449
Without carrot and stick. Russia has deprived America of its usual levers of influence
  • 18.02 09:28
  • 1
Нетаньяху назвал требования, выдвинутые Израилем Ирану в рамках сделки с США
  • 18.02 07:39
  • 1
Starlink отключена две недели, но это не повлияло на БПС, заявил Криворучко
  • 18.02 06:36
  • 1
Помощник Кремля предостерег Запад от захвата российских судов (Reuters, Великобритания)
  • 17.02 23:45
  • 0
Комментарий к "НАТО готовится к блокаде гражданского судоходства России с прицелом на Арктику и Балтику (Military Watch Magazine, США)"
  • 17.02 23:11
  • 0
Комментарий к "Украинский эксперт: Западные системы ПВО были разработаны для войны другого типа"
  • 17.02 21:21
  • 492
Претензии к администрации сайта
  • 17.02 18:28
  • 537
Международные расчеты, минуя доллар, по странам
  • 17.02 18:08
  • 123
Обзор программы создания Ил-114-300
  • 17.02 17:22
  • 4
В Омском госуниверситете будут готовить юристов для концерна «Уралвагонзавод»
  • 17.02 12:28
  • 1
В описании новейшего украинского лазерного оружия против дронов нашли несостыковки
  • 17.02 11:07
  • 109
"To break through island chains." China has given a powerful response to the Pentagon
  • 17.02 06:44
  • 101
МС-21 готовится к первому полету
  • 17.02 06:14
  • 2
Нидерланды заявили о готовности к возможному конфликту с Россией к 2028 году