Войти

The Ministry of Defense announced the destruction of decision-making points in Ukraine

1582
0
+1
Image source: Фото: ИЗВЕСТИЯ/Дмитрий Коротаев

Defense Ministry: Russian Armed Forces hit the central decision-making points in UkraineDuring the day, the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation attacked the central decision-making points, where terrorist acts were planned on the territory of Russia under the guidance of specialists of Western special services.

This was announced by the official representative of the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation, Lieutenant General Igor Konashenkov on May 30.


According to him, the group strikes were reproduced using high-precision long-range air-based weapons. All assigned objects are hit.

In addition, in the area of the settlement of Sinkovka, Kharkiv region, the activities of the Ukrainian sabotage and reconnaissance group (DRG) were suppressed. The representative of the Ministry of Defense also said that up to 40 Ukrainian servicemen, three cars, as well as a self-propelled artillery installation "Gvozdika" were liquidated during the day.

"In the area of the settlement of Moskovka, Kharkiv region, a radar station of counter-battery warfare manufactured by the United States AN/TPQ—50 was destroyed," Konashenkov added.

Earlier this day, the head of the Russian Defense Ministry, Sergei Shoigu, said during a conference call that the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation react as harshly as possible to the terrorist attacks of the Kiev regime. The Minister pointed out that Ukraine continues to strike at civilian targets and civilians, while using Western weapons transferred to it.

Shoigu also added that despite the numerous losses of the Armed Forces of Ukraine (AFU), which exceeded 16 thousand troops in May, the West continues to demand that Kiev move to large-scale offensive actions, and also continues to increase supplies of equipment and weapons.


The special operation to protect Donbass, which Russian President Vladimir Putin announced on February 24, 2022, continues. The decision was made against the background of the aggravation of the situation in the region due to shelling by the Ukrainian military.

The rights to this material belong to
The material is placed by the copyright holder in the public domain
  • The news mentions
Do you want to leave a comment? Register and/or Log in
ПОДПИСКА НА НОВОСТИ
Ежедневная рассылка новостей ВПК на электронный почтовый ящик
  • Discussion
    Update
  • 16.02 15:34
  • 14348
Without carrot and stick. Russia has deprived America of its usual levers of influence
  • 16.02 11:56
  • 1
From the civilian to the front
  • 16.02 06:44
  • 0
Комментарий к "Вооруженные силы США остались без оружия (19FortyFive, США)"
  • 16.02 05:03
  • 0
Комментарий на "Су-57 только что получил новую смертоносную систему вооружения (The National Interest, США)"
  • 16.02 03:21
  • 0
Комментарий к "На Западе объяснили «неудачу» российского Су-35 в Индии"
  • 16.02 03:13
  • 1
Нигер предлагает России полезные ископаемые в обмен на постоянную военную базу
  • 15.02 15:50
  • 38
КРЭТ: дирижабли с локаторами ПРО могут появиться в России
  • 15.02 11:37
  • 1
With the regiment and the deployment: units of troops of unmanned systems have been created in all districts
  • 15.02 09:54
  • 1
В США указали на недостатки Су-57
  • 15.02 03:06
  • 2
Комментарий к "How Russian Air Doctrine Shaped the Su-57 “Felon” Fighter"
  • 14.02 17:04
  • 6
"Unique people". Expert on the training of Russian special forces
  • 14.02 13:13
  • 1
Сергей Миронов предложил отправлять на фронт тех, кто решил замедлить Telegram
  • 14.02 07:03
  • 1
Europe has gone to great lengths in an attempt to surpass the United States in spending on Zelensky
  • 14.02 04:30
  • 108
"To break through island chains." China has given a powerful response to the Pentagon
  • 13.02 15:47
  • 1
В России вспомнили о предшественниках современных боевых роботов