Войти

Shoigu about the "Daggers" allegedly shot down by Kiev: we don't launch that much

1550
0
0
Image source: © РИА Новости / Пресс-служба Минобороны РФ

Shoigu denied Kiev's statements about six Russian Dagger missiles allegedly shot down by their air defenseMOSCOW, May 16 — RIA Novosti.

Statements by the Kiev authorities about six Russian Dagger missiles allegedly shot down by their air defense system are not true, Defense Minister General of the Army Sergei Shoigu told RIA Novosti.

"I have already said it and I will repeat it again. We have not launched as many "Daggers" as they allegedly shoot down with their statements every time. Moreover, the number of these "Ukrainian interceptions", and who really controls the American complexes there is still a big question — three times more than we let in. And they make mistakes with the type of missiles all the time. That's why they don't get in," he explained.

Vladimir Putin presented the Kinzhal hypersonic missile along with other latest Russian weapons systems during his address to the Federal Assembly in 2018. The missile is capable of reaching a speed of ten Mach and is guaranteed to overcome all existing air and missile defense systems, delivering nuclear and conventional warheads to a distance of up to two thousand kilometers.

Earlier on Tuesday, the Ministry of Defense announced a massive strike on the locations of the Armed Forces units, as well as places of storage of ammunition, weapons and equipment delivered from Western countries. In particular, the hypersonic missile "Dagger" destroyed the American Patriot anti-aircraft missile system in Kiev.

The rights to this material belong to
The material is placed by the copyright holder in the public domain
  • The news mentions
Do you want to leave a comment? Register and/or Log in
ПОДПИСКА НА НОВОСТИ
Ежедневная рассылка новостей ВПК на электронный почтовый ящик
  • Discussion
    Update
  • 20.05 01:44
  • 1
Ровер компании Astrolab поищет на Луне гелий-3. И оценит уровень своей запыленности
  • 20.05 01:31
  • 1
The European dilemma: How to ensure the safety of long-range ballistic missiles that Trump refuses to supply (The Telegraph UK, UK)
  • 20.05 00:52
  • 2
Су-57 заметили с комплексом 101КС-Н
  • 20.05 00:18
  • 0
Комментарий к "Польский военный «эксперт» высказался о «доктрине Герасимова»"
  • 19.05 23:39
  • 0
Комментарий к "Польша превращается в танковый хаб Европы"
  • 19.05 20:37
  • 0
Комментарий к "«Золотые линкоры» США умрут до рождения"
  • 19.05 16:57
  • 15837
Without carrot and stick. Russia has deprived America of its usual levers of influence
  • 19.05 11:54
  • 1
Кладов: выход на рынок разрабатываемого РФ и КНР перспективного тяжелого вертолета станет сенсацией
  • 19.05 11:28
  • 1
Rostec shows high-tech developments in China
  • 19.05 07:36
  • 1
Комментарий к "В США заинтересовались модернизацией российского Ту-160М"
  • 19.05 05:18
  • 1
Mercedes-Benz и другие автобренды ФРГ делают ставку в перспективе на оборонные заказы
  • 19.05 05:13
  • 3
BARS units will be created in Udmurtia to protect residents and factories from UAVs
  • 19.05 02:11
  • 1
Британия оснастила истребители на Ближнем Востоке новой системой против БПЛА
  • 19.05 01:53
  • 1
В США заинтересовались модернизацией российского Ту-160М
  • 18.05 18:17
  • 0
Комментарий к "Новый фрегат приблизит ВМФ к возможностям советского времени"