Войти

The Ministry of Defense told about the deliberate attacks of the Armed Forces of Ukraine on Russian military doctors

1185
0
-1
Image source: Фото: Соцсети

The head of the medical department of the Ministry of Defense Trishkin: our opponent is aiming, including at doctorsThe Armed Forces of Ukraine are deliberately targeting Russian doctors working in the zone of a special operation to protect Donbass.

This was announced on Thursday, December 15, by the head of the Main Military Medical Department of the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation Dmitry Trishkin.

"A special military operation has shown that our enemy today is targeting not only military personnel. Civilians are becoming the target, including medical workers," he said on the Rossiya 24 TV channel.

According to Trishkin, medical workers "on a par with military personnel can come under fire." However, at the moment measures are being taken to protect them. Trishkin said that medical units in the special operation zone have been transferred to buildings with brick and concrete walls.

At the same time, the medical support system is built smoothly, there is no shortage of medicines and equipment.

In addition, military doctors, paramedics, medical instructors and medical shooters have individual first-aid kits, which were improved at the beginning of the special operation, the head of the Department of the military department noted.

He also pointed to a decrease in the proportion of patients in serious and extremely serious conditions: at the moment they are 24% of all wounded, while in the first three months of hostilities they were 27%. Approximately half of all patients are in a state of moderate severity, the rest are in a mild degree.

Earlier in the day, military medics told about helping the wounded and sick in the special operation zone. Epidemiologist Anna shared that medical care is provided to both soldiers and civilians. First of all, help is provided to the seriously wounded so that they do not die on the operating table, then to the lightly wounded.


The special operation to protect Donbass, which the President of the Russian Federation announced on February 24, continues. The decision to hold it was made against the background of the aggravation of the situation in the region due to shelling by the Ukrainian military.

Watch more relevant videos and details about the situation in Donbass on the Izvestia TV channel.

The rights to this material belong to
The material is placed by the copyright holder in the public domain
  • The news mentions
Do you want to leave a comment? Register and/or Log in
ПОДПИСКА НА НОВОСТИ
Ежедневная рассылка новостей ВПК на электронный почтовый ящик
  • Discussion
    Update
  • 30.11 16:24
  • 0
Система С-300П и ее модификации
  • 30.11 15:56
  • 11724
Without carrot and stick. Russia has deprived America of its usual levers of influence
  • 30.11 15:53
  • 38
Italy has ordered the first KF41 Lynx infantry fighting vehicles
  • 30.11 05:37
  • 3
Трамп назвал "произведением искусства" бомбардировщики, наносившие удары по Ирану
  • 30.11 04:05
  • 2
B-21 Raider and the limits of the technological revolution in military affairs
  • 29.11 21:04
  • 1
Scott Ritter: Without arms control, humanity is heading for destruction
  • 29.11 20:52
  • 0
Комментарий к "Пуститься по миру: как Киев намерен содержать армию в 800 тыс. человек"
  • 29.11 19:36
  • 0
Комментарий к "Почему оторванная от реальности Европа не станет поддерживать Украину в конфликте (The Telegraph UK, Великобритания)"
  • 29.11 15:47
  • 80
МС-21 готовится к первому полету
  • 29.11 11:46
  • 9
Российскому среднемагистральному лайнеру МС-21 «сократили» дальность полета
  • 29.11 11:13
  • 8
Силуанов: время углеводородного сырья уходит, экономике нужны другие «двигатели»
  • 29.11 10:53
  • 3
Set off across the world: how does Kiev intend to maintain an army of 800,000 people
  • 29.11 07:28
  • 0
Комментарий к "Война России с НАТО будет намного стремительнее, чем конфликт на Украине (Newsweek, США)"
  • 29.11 06:17
  • 0
Комментарий к "Беззащитная Великобритания – легкая мишень: когда Украина падет, мы будем следующими (The Independent, Великобритания)"
  • 29.11 04:45
  • 0
Комментарий к "Забрезжило соглашение по Украине, и Франция с Великобританией определяются с военным присутствием там (Politico, США)"