Войти

Russian Defense Ministry: US special services are moving ISIS fighters to the Et-Tanf zone

1564
0
0
Image source: Staff Sgt. Jacob Connor

This will increase terrorist threats in southern Syria, the Russian military department said

MOSCOW, February 25. /tass/. The US special services are moving ISIS militants (the outdated name of the Islamic State group, whose activities are prohibited in the Russian Federation) to the Al-Tanf zone in Syria, who were previously held in places of detention. This was announced on Friday by the deputy head of the Russian Center for Reconciliation of the warring parties in Syria, Rear Admiral Oleg Zhuravlev.

"The Russian Reconciliation Center receives information about the movement of ISIS militants by the US special services to the Al-Tanf zone, who were previously held in detention facilities in the cities of Hasakeh and Jisr al-Shaddadi. This may lead to an increase in terrorist threats in the south of the Syrian Arab Republic," Zhuravlev said at a briefing.

The rights to this material belong to
The material is placed by the copyright holder in the public domain
  • The news mentions
Do you want to leave a comment? Register and/or Log in
ПОДПИСКА НА НОВОСТИ
Ежедневная рассылка новостей ВПК на электронный почтовый ящик
  • Discussion
    Update
  • 19.02 04:54
  • 18
  • 19.02 02:38
  • 1
Комментарий к "России дали 24 часа. "Калининград выведут из строя". План молниеносной атаки готов", и "А самим не страшно? НАТО собралось атаковать Калининград: когда и какими силами, как ответит Россия"
  • 19.02 01:38
  • 1
The former commander-in-chief of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, who is expected to be Zelensky's main rivals, spoke about a disagreement with him (The Associated Press, USA)
  • 18.02 23:30
  • 14504
Without carrot and stick. Russia has deprived America of its usual levers of influence
  • 18.02 22:51
  • 8
"The Navy will break through the blockade." Patrushev — on the protection of navigation and maritime borders of the Russian Federation
  • 18.02 22:23
  • 0
Комментарий к "Стало известно о полном провале лучшего в мире танка на Украине"
  • 18.02 18:48
  • 3
Starlink отключена две недели, но это не повлияло на БПС, заявил Криворучко
  • 18.02 17:48
  • 124
Обзор программы создания Ил-114-300
  • 18.02 16:21
  • 3
Нетаньяху назвал требования, выдвинутые Израилем Ирану в рамках сделки с США
  • 18.02 16:03
  • 1
Около 20 новых самолетов МС-21-310 находятся в процессе сборки
  • 18.02 12:21
  • 1
France and Italy ask to resume direct dialogue with Vladimir Putin (El País, Spain)
  • 18.02 06:36
  • 1
Помощник Кремля предостерег Запад от захвата российских судов (Reuters, Великобритания)
  • 17.02 23:45
  • 0
Комментарий к "НАТО готовится к блокаде гражданского судоходства России с прицелом на Арктику и Балтику (Military Watch Magazine, США)"
  • 17.02 23:11
  • 0
Комментарий к "Украинский эксперт: Западные системы ПВО были разработаны для войны другого типа"
  • 17.02 21:21
  • 492
Претензии к администрации сайта