Войти

Minsk announced the development by the General Staffs of Belarus and the Russian Federation of further steps to verify the forces of the Union State

1789
0
0
Image source: militarynews.ru

Minsk. February 20. INTERFAX-AVN - The General Staffs of Belarus and Russia will work out further steps to check the forces of the Union State, first of all they will be aimed at preventing war, Belarusian Defense Minister Viktor Khrenin said.

"The General Staffs of the Armed Forces of the Republic of Belarus and the Russian Federation will work out joint further steps, and we will implement these decisions. First of all, they are aimed at preventing war," Khrenin said following the results of the completed exercises of Belarus and Russia, the video of which was published in the telegram channel of the Ministry of Defense of the Republic.

"Our presidents, meeting, repeatedly said this: "We do not want war." However, they don't hear us or don't want to hear us. Therefore, an appropriate grouping of troops has been created, which, if necessary, will give an appropriate rebuff," he said.

On February 10, Russia and Belarus began major maneuvers "Allied

determination - 2022". Exercises in Belarus, to which Russia has transferred

a number of units and subunits of the Eastern Military District were to

last until February 20. In Moscow and Minsk, it was stated that the Russian

the military will return to their permanent locations after the exercises.

However, earlier on Sunday, Khrenin said that the presidents

Belarus and Russia have decided to continue testing the response forces

The Union State due to the increase in military activity in the external

the borders of the Union State and the aggravation of the situation in the Donbass.

The maneuvers are taking place against the backdrop of a crisis in relations between Russia and NATO.

The United States, other NATO countries and Ukraine announced the concentration of Russian

troops at the Ukrainian border and the threat of a Russian invasion.

Moscow has repeatedly stated that Russia has no aggressive plans against Ukraine.

The rights to this material belong to
The material is placed by the copyright holder in the public domain
  • The news mentions
Do you want to leave a comment? Register and/or Log in
ПОДПИСКА НА НОВОСТИ
Ежедневная рассылка новостей ВПК на электронный почтовый ящик
  • Discussion
    Update
  • 29.08 16:17
  • 1
Петербургский "Военмех" может выйти на уровень флагманского центра ОПК
  • 29.08 16:08
  • 10288
Without carrot and stick. Russia has deprived America of its usual levers of influence
  • 29.08 14:31
  • 1525
Корпорация "Иркут" до конца 2018 года поставит ВКС РФ более 30 истребителей Су-30СМ
  • 29.08 06:33
  • 2
Mishustin's patience has run out? The aviation industry was sent a doctor, German Gref
  • 29.08 06:22
  • 0
Комментарий к "Почему крылатые ракеты "Калибр-НК" и "Уран" доказывают, что Россия — серьезная сила (The National Interest, США)"
  • 29.08 05:29
  • 1
Комментарий к "В США обрадовались будущему флагману ВМФ России"
  • 29.08 04:52
  • 1
Минобороны Индии начинает переговоры с TKMS по поставке НАПЛ "Проекта 75I"
  • 29.08 01:46
  • 0
Комментарий к "Флот России вернул себе корабль стратегического значения".
  • 28.08 22:44
  • 0
О моем представлении о будущем (скором) ВМФ РФ
  • 28.08 18:44
  • 0
Комментарий к "Названо предотвратившее третью мировую войну оружие СССР"
  • 28.08 14:12
  • 141
Putin and relations with Azerbaijan: Focus on the South Caucasus (Al Mayadeen, Lebanon)
  • 28.08 00:16
  • 60
CEO of UAC Slyusar: SSJ New tests with Russian engines will begin in the fall - TASS interview
  • 27.08 20:01
  • 0
Ответ на "«Морских терминаторов» России превратят в ракетные грузовики"
  • 27.08 19:18
  • 0
Ответ на "Названо оружие для борьбы с «Длинным Нептуном»"
  • 27.08 16:03
  • 1
Названо оружие для борьбы с «Длинным Нептуном»