Войти

Russian President Putin will not participate in the Munich Security Conference

2245
0
0
Image source: © РИА Новости / Алексей Никольский

MOSCOW, Feb 7 - RIA Novosti. Russian President Vladimir Putin has no plans to participate in the Munich Security Conference in any formats, the press secretary of the head of state Dmitry Peskov said.

"Putin has no plans to participate in the Munich Conference. Not in any formats," he told reporters.

Peskov answered the clarifying question whether the head of state would participate, including in an online format, in the negative.

"No," he said.

The head of the Munich Security Conference, Wolfgang Ischinger, earlier expressed hope that the Russian president would still take part in it online.

The conference will be held on February 18-20. Peskov previously said that Putin does not plan to participate in it this year.

The rights to this material belong to
The material is placed by the copyright holder in the public domain
  • The news mentions
Страны
Do you want to leave a comment? Register and/or Log in
ПОДПИСКА НА НОВОСТИ
Ежедневная рассылка новостей ВПК на электронный почтовый ящик
  • Discussion
    Update
  • 20.02 09:03
  • 4
Подушка безопасности Ирана на фоне слов Израиля о недостаточности вывоза урана
  • 20.02 05:24
  • 14548
Without carrot and stick. Russia has deprived America of its usual levers of influence
  • 19.02 20:26
  • 0
Комментарий к "Аналитики предупреждают: Су-35 с ракетами увеличенной дальности угрожают превосходству НАТО в воздухе (Business Insider, Германия)"
  • 19.02 18:15
  • 1579
Корпорация "Иркут" до конца 2018 года поставит ВКС РФ более 30 истребителей Су-30СМ
  • 19.02 18:12
  • 67
CEO of UAC Slyusar: SSJ New tests with Russian engines will begin in the fall - TASS interview
  • 19.02 15:50
  • 16
"The Navy will break through the blockade." Patrushev — on the protection of navigation and maritime borders of the Russian Federation
  • 19.02 15:07
  • 2
Около 20 новых самолетов МС-21-310 находятся в процессе сборки
  • 19.02 14:53
  • 7
Starlink отключена две недели, но это не повлияло на БПС, заявил Криворучко
  • 19.02 13:10
  • 1
В США рассказали о плавающих у баз ВМФ России американских подлодках
  • 19.02 13:06
  • 1
"The equipment is becoming more "toothy": the BTR-22 was evaluated in the Western press
  • 19.02 11:41
  • 23
  • 19.02 07:56
  • 0
Комментарий к "Российский «Триумф» назвали головной болью НАТО"
  • 19.02 06:51
  • 1
В России начнутся тестовые полеты аналогичного Starlink дрона
  • 19.02 02:38
  • 1
Комментарий к "России дали 24 часа. "Калининград выведут из строя". План молниеносной атаки готов", и "А самим не страшно? НАТО собралось атаковать Калининград: когда и какими силами, как ответит Россия"
  • 19.02 01:38
  • 1
The former commander-in-chief of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, who is expected to be Zelensky's main rivals, spoke about a disagreement with him (The Associated Press, USA)