Войти

The State Department calls on the CSTO forces to leave Kazakhstan when the country's authorities ask for it

2185
0
-1
Image source: Фото: РИА Новости/Министерство обороны РФ

Washington. January 10th. INTERFAX - The US authorities are calling on the CSTO forces deployed to Kazakhstan to leave this country when the Kazakh authorities ask for it, State Department spokesman Ned Price said on Monday.

"They should leave Kazakhstan when its authorities ask for it," he said at a briefing.

Earlier on Monday, the head of EU diplomacy, Josep Borrel, expressed fears that the Russian military sent to Kazakhstan may linger in this country.

"Experience shows that when Russians come, it is difficult for them to leave," Borrel said in an interview with BBC Radio 4, answering a question about the events in Kazakhstan.

Earlier in January, US Secretary of State Anthony Blinken expressed a similar point of view. He stated that he did not understand why Kazakhstan needed outside help to suppress the protests and noted that "when Russia comes to your home, then sometimes it is difficult to get her to leave."

The rights to this material belong to
The material is placed by the copyright holder in the public domain
  • The news mentions
Компании
Проекты
Do you want to leave a comment? Register and/or Log in
ПОДПИСКА НА НОВОСТИ
Ежедневная рассылка новостей ВПК на электронный почтовый ящик
  • Discussion
    Update
  • 20.02 10:28
  • 14551
Without carrot and stick. Russia has deprived America of its usual levers of influence
  • 20.02 10:20
  • 6
Подушка безопасности Ирана на фоне слов Израиля о недостаточности вывоза урана
  • 19.02 20:26
  • 0
Комментарий к "Аналитики предупреждают: Су-35 с ракетами увеличенной дальности угрожают превосходству НАТО в воздухе (Business Insider, Германия)"
  • 19.02 18:15
  • 1579
Корпорация "Иркут" до конца 2018 года поставит ВКС РФ более 30 истребителей Су-30СМ
  • 19.02 18:12
  • 67
CEO of UAC Slyusar: SSJ New tests with Russian engines will begin in the fall - TASS interview
  • 19.02 15:50
  • 16
"The Navy will break through the blockade." Patrushev — on the protection of navigation and maritime borders of the Russian Federation
  • 19.02 15:07
  • 2
Около 20 новых самолетов МС-21-310 находятся в процессе сборки
  • 19.02 14:53
  • 7
Starlink отключена две недели, но это не повлияло на БПС, заявил Криворучко
  • 19.02 13:10
  • 1
В США рассказали о плавающих у баз ВМФ России американских подлодках
  • 19.02 13:06
  • 1
"The equipment is becoming more "toothy": the BTR-22 was evaluated in the Western press
  • 19.02 11:41
  • 23
  • 19.02 07:56
  • 0
Комментарий к "Российский «Триумф» назвали головной болью НАТО"
  • 19.02 06:51
  • 1
В России начнутся тестовые полеты аналогичного Starlink дрона
  • 19.02 02:38
  • 1
Комментарий к "России дали 24 часа. "Калининград выведут из строя". План молниеносной атаки готов", и "А самим не страшно? НАТО собралось атаковать Калининград: когда и какими силами, как ответит Россия"
  • 19.02 01:38
  • 1
The former commander-in-chief of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, who is expected to be Zelensky's main rivals, spoke about a disagreement with him (The Associated Press, USA)