Войти

Rogozin held talks with the head of NASA

3046
0
-1
Image source: Фото: ИЗВЕСТИЯ/Павел Бедняков

Dmitry Rogozin, CEO of the Roscosmos State Corporation, held a telephone conversation with Bill Nelson, head of the US National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA). On Tuesday, November 16, Rogozin wrote about this in his Telegram channel.

"In short and in Russian, we are moving on, ensuring the safety of our crews on the ISS, building joint plans," the head of the corporation said.

Earlier in the day, a TASS source said that the parties would discuss the rapprochement of the International Space Station (ISS) with space debris at the talks.

On November 15, Roscosmos reported that space debris approaching the ISS no longer threatens the station. The crew works normally. According to the crew's negotiations with Earth, space debris flew past the ISS on Monday, but may return to the station again.

It was noted that in the case of a rapid approach of the ISS with space debris, the crew traditionally takes refuge in spacecraft in case of emergency evacuation, since it takes several hours to prepare for the evasion maneuver.

The rights to this material belong to
The material is placed by the copyright holder in the public domain
  • The news mentions
Страны
Компании
Проекты
Do you want to leave a comment? Register and/or Log in
ПОДПИСКА НА НОВОСТИ
Ежедневная рассылка новостей ВПК на электронный почтовый ящик
  • Discussion
    Update
  • 20.05 23:13
  • 15847
Without carrot and stick. Russia has deprived America of its usual levers of influence
  • 20.05 18:57
  • 1
Why do you need a two-seat version of the Su-57?
  • 20.05 16:41
  • 1
ГУР МО Украины: Россия делает ставку на реактивные «Герани»
  • 20.05 06:01
  • 0
Комментарий к "Европейская дилемма: как обеспечить безопасность баллистических ракет большой дальности, которые Трамп отказывается поставлять (The Telegraph UK, Великобритания)"
  • 20.05 01:44
  • 1
Ровер компании Astrolab поищет на Луне гелий-3. И оценит уровень своей запыленности
  • 20.05 01:31
  • 1
The European dilemma: How to ensure the safety of long-range ballistic missiles that Trump refuses to supply (The Telegraph UK, UK)
  • 20.05 00:52
  • 2
Су-57 заметили с комплексом 101КС-Н
  • 20.05 00:18
  • 0
Комментарий к "Польский военный «эксперт» высказался о «доктрине Герасимова»"
  • 19.05 23:39
  • 0
Комментарий к "Польша превращается в танковый хаб Европы"
  • 19.05 20:37
  • 0
Комментарий к "«Золотые линкоры» США умрут до рождения"
  • 19.05 11:54
  • 1
Кладов: выход на рынок разрабатываемого РФ и КНР перспективного тяжелого вертолета станет сенсацией
  • 19.05 11:28
  • 1
Rostec shows high-tech developments in China
  • 19.05 07:36
  • 1
Комментарий к "В США заинтересовались модернизацией российского Ту-160М"
  • 19.05 05:18
  • 1
Mercedes-Benz и другие автобренды ФРГ делают ставку в перспективе на оборонные заказы
  • 19.05 05:13
  • 3
BARS units will be created in Udmurtia to protect residents and factories from UAVs