Войти

More than 127 thousand Russians will be sent to military service in the autumn draft

4090
0
0
Image source: © РИА Новости / Евгений Биятов

MOSCOW, 30 Sep - RIA Novosti. In the autumn of 2021, more than 127 thousand people will be called up for military service, said the head of the Main Organizational and Mobilization Department of the General Staff of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation, Colonel-General Yevgeny Burdinsky.

"More than 127 thousand people are subject to conscription for military service," he said at a briefing before the autumn draft beginning on October 1.

According to him, there are no significant differences in the order of the appeal compared to the previous appeal.

"Draft commissions begin their work on October 1, 2021 in all subjects of the Russian Federation, with the exception of municipalities where the draft is held once a year. There are draft commissions that will begin their work on November 1, 2021," he added.

Last year, 128 thousand Russians were sent to the troops in the autumn draft, in the spring of 2021 - more than 134 thousand.

The rights to this material belong to
The material is placed by the copyright holder in the public domain
  • The news mentions
Страны
Компании
Do you want to leave a comment? Register and/or Log in
ПОДПИСКА НА НОВОСТИ
Ежедневная рассылка новостей ВПК на электронный почтовый ящик
  • Discussion
    Update
  • 04.04 23:10
  • 1468
Корпорация "Иркут" до конца 2018 года поставит ВКС РФ более 30 истребителей Су-30СМ
  • 04.04 17:57
  • 8324
Without carrot and stick. Russia has deprived America of its usual levers of influence
  • 04.04 03:12
  • 1
О возможном военном конфликте Европы и России.
  • 04.04 02:40
  • 1
Лыткаринский завод" создал микроскоп с улучшенной оптической схемой
  • 04.04 02:32
  • 1
США планируют создание первого «космического авианосца»
  • 04.04 02:04
  • 1
Каллас связывает прекращение конфликта и гарантии безопасности для Украины с военным усилением Киева
  • 03.04 20:40
  • 0
О тонких гранях мира.
  • 03.04 18:45
  • 0
О гонке вооружений в космосе, и позиции сторон.
  • 03.04 15:13
  • 1
США и их сателлиты отклонили проект резолюции РФ в ООН о запрете гонки вооружений в космосе
  • 03.04 15:06
  • 1
США предупредили Европу о негативных последствиях отказа от их оружия
  • 03.04 11:09
  • 14
Тегеран подготовил ракеты для потенциального ответа США - СМИ
  • 03.04 06:05
  • 0
Ответ на "ВКС России получили новые истребители Су-35, но в дальнейшем рост экспорта может сократить внутренние закупки (Military Watch Magazine, США)"
  • 03.04 05:29
  • 0
Ответ на "NI: российский комплекс ПВО С-500 обеспечит России преимущество в СВО"
  • 03.04 05:10
  • 20
Russian air defense systems: the first experience of real combat use
  • 03.04 04:42
  • 0
Ответ на "Нарышкин: РФ за время СВО улучшила характеристики востребованных вооружений"