Войти

The FSB confirmed the participation of the CIA and Ukraine in the detention of Russians in Minsk

2036
0
-1
Image source: Алексей Майшев/РИА Новости

The information published by CNN that the CIA helped Ukraine organize a special operation to detain 33 Russians in Belarus last year is confirmed. The FSB of Russia called such data "reliable and objective".

"We fully confirm the information of CNN, it is absolutely reliable. They showed the role of the CIA very objectively... so we consider this information reliable, " a representative of the Russian special service told reporters on Wednesday.

Russian citizens in the summer of 2020, according to the interlocutor, "were actually lured to Belarus by the Ukrainian special services - the GUR and the SBU. And they were led by representatives of the CIA from the United States.

"The goal is to throw in the fact that these people allegedly came to participate in mass riots on the side of the opposition, so the Belarusian partners reacted in this way. Well, then everything fell into place. Despite the attempts made by the Ukrainian side, " the FSB representative said.

"This is initially a criminally punishable act-the planned abduction of Russian citizens from the territory of a third country, and we cannot regard everything that is happening, everything that we see from the side of the special services of Ukraine, otherwise as acts of state terrorism, of which they are an instrument," the FSB officer added.

Earlier on Wednesday, CNN, citing representatives of Ukrainian intelligence, reported that the CIA helped Ukraine organize a special operation to detain 33 Russians in Belarus last year. According to them, the Ukrainian side received cash from the United States, technical assistance and advice from the CIA to conduct this operation.

The press secretary of the President of Russia Dmitry Peskov, commenting on this information, noted that the Kremlin immediately talked about the presence of a trace of foreign intelligence services in the actions of the Ukrainian side against Russian citizens in Minsk.


Ivan Petrov

The rights to this material belong to
The material is placed by the copyright holder in the public domain
  • The news mentions
Do you want to leave a comment? Register and/or Log in
ПОДПИСКА НА НОВОСТИ
Ежедневная рассылка новостей ВПК на электронный почтовый ящик
  • Discussion
    Update
  • 21.02 23:11
  • 14587
Without carrot and stick. Russia has deprived America of its usual levers of influence
  • 21.02 20:17
  • 1
Танк Т-90М очень хорош, а Т-90М2 должен быть еще лучше
  • 21.02 05:27
  • 0
К вопросу о "стратегических" и "дальних" бомбардировщиках.
  • 21.02 01:47
  • 0
Комментарий к "В США рассказали о «трудном выживании» российских Ту-22М3"
  • 20.02 19:34
  • 20
Подушка безопасности Ирана на фоне слов Израиля о недостаточности вывоза урана
  • 20.02 14:09
  • 1
В России разработают гусеничный аэропорт для дронов
  • 20.02 12:55
  • 1
Комментарий к "Российский «Триумф» назвали головной болью НАТО"
  • 19.02 20:26
  • 0
Комментарий к "Аналитики предупреждают: Су-35 с ракетами увеличенной дальности угрожают превосходству НАТО в воздухе (Business Insider, Германия)"
  • 19.02 18:15
  • 1579
Корпорация "Иркут" до конца 2018 года поставит ВКС РФ более 30 истребителей Су-30СМ
  • 19.02 18:12
  • 67
CEO of UAC Slyusar: SSJ New tests with Russian engines will begin in the fall - TASS interview
  • 19.02 15:50
  • 16
"The Navy will break through the blockade." Patrushev — on the protection of navigation and maritime borders of the Russian Federation
  • 19.02 15:07
  • 2
Около 20 новых самолетов МС-21-310 находятся в процессе сборки
  • 19.02 14:53
  • 7
Starlink отключена две недели, но это не повлияло на БПС, заявил Криворучко
  • 19.02 13:10
  • 1
В США рассказали о плавающих у баз ВМФ России американских подлодках
  • 19.02 13:06
  • 1
"The equipment is becoming more "toothy": the BTR-22 was evaluated in the Western press