The draft decree providing for the granting of Minsitry powers to promote the demand for domestic electronic civilian products, hardware and software complexes (PAC) and software (SW), to facilitate the use of predominantly domestic electronic products civil use, PARK and, as well as other powers to the promotion of the Russian demand for electronic products and, published for public comment on Tuesday.
The document adds new paragraphs to the regulations on the Ministry of Finance. Thus, it is established that the ministry independently accepts the requirements for the use of civil radio-electronic products, PAK and software.
The Ministry of Finance, according to the document:
- provides incentives and assistance to the demand for domestic radio-electronic products for civil purposes, PAC and software, including implementing measures of state support for manufacturers and consumers of such products;
- implements measures to organize the collection, systematization, analysis and forecasting of demand for domestic radio-electronic products for civil use, PAC and software, as well as implements measures to take into account such demand and harmonize demand and consumption;
- promotes the use of mainly domestic radio-electronic products for civil purposes, PAK and software;
- provides incentives and coordination of the use of mainly domestic technologies and products in the implementation of state measures to support projects for the development, implementation and use of information and telecommunications solutions;
- sets indicators and indicators for assessing the dynamics of demand for domestic radio-electronic products for civil use, PAK and software;
- concludes special investment contracts on behalf of the Russian Federation in the established sphere of activity of the Ministry, and also monitors their execution;
- sets the criteria for attribution and maintains a list of organizations that are developers, manufacturers or customers of domestic radio-electronic products for civil purposes and software that are entitled to receive state funding for projects and (or) use preferential tax regimes;
- implements measures to improve the competitiveness of domestic radio-electronic products for civil purposes, PAC and software in the commodity markets, including the development and implementation of relevant state programs and federal target programs;
- coordinates the plans and schedules of procurement by state bodies in terms of civil radio-electronic products, PAK and software;
- on behalf of the Government of the Russian Federation, it determines the conditions for admission for the purposes of procurement for state and municipal needs of civil radio-electronic products, PAC and software originating from a foreign state or a group of foreign states.
The discussion of the draft resolution will last until June 22.