The Russian Defense Minister stressed that so far only Russian sappers are working on the site
MOSCOW, April 16. /TASS/. The UN did not respond to Russia's offer to participate in the demining of Nagorno-Karabakh. This was announced by Russian Defense Minister General of the Army Sergei Shoigu in the film of the TV channel "Zvezda", aired on Friday.
"As soon as this all happened in November, we say: the UN mine action center-come. Everything there is mined up and down. People can't go back there. Has anyone come?" No one yet, " Shoigu said.
He stressed that so far only Russian sappers are working on the site.
"Both the Ministry of Emergency Situations and the Ministry of Defense work there, local sappers work there. And no one [else] came, " the minister said.